Sunday, March 31, 2013

A Prayer For My Friend C.C., by Janice Brodowsky

As I am not one who generally prays, I have been moved to do so now. You see, I have a friend that I work with who's entire life changed within seconds. I will respect his privacy by not using his name or any details of what happened to him. All I can say is that he is one of the kindest, most compassionate, and caring people I know. Seeing him suffer brings me (and everyone else who knows him) great pain, and leaves me wondering why it seems that the "good people" in the world seem to suffer the most. So I'm sending healing thoughts into the universe. Chances are nobody will ever read this blog, especially him. Writing this and sending it into the Internet cosmos feels like how it might be to put a message in a bottle and casting it out to sea with hopes that it will reach some destination. My deepest wish is that some of the kindness that he has bestowed upon everyone, will somehow come full circle and come back to him in the form of healing. C.C., You are in all of our hearts. Please get well. We need you, we love you, and miss your smiling face.
Praying for You my friend,
Janice Brodowsky

No comments:

Post a Comment