Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Janice Brodowsky : SpringPad Sharing About All Things Mindful

I'm starting a collection of Mindfulness and other related clippings and sharing them on SpringPad. I will be collecting everything that may provide inspiration or guidance pertaining to living mindfully, healing, kindness, and compassion. My hope is that I find things that not only help myself along this path, but others who have similar thoughts about these topics. There isn't a heck of a lot there yet, but this is only the beginning of my collection. I hope to add to it regularly.

Hope this helps even just a little.

Peace,
Janice Brodowsky

Click the following link if this is of interest to you:
Janice Brodowsky : SpringPad Notebook on Mindfulness and Other Related Topics

No comments:

Post a Comment