Thursday, January 24, 2013

Beginning Anew by Janice Brodowsky

As I approach this blogging thing, I have no idea where it will lead me. I am hoping to open my mind to the greater possibilities in life. Right now, this is uncharted territory for me, but it's time to take the journey toward a more positive future. To actually take action, and not just leave my thoughts and ideas in my head. Plans and ideas are all well and good, but if they are not actually put into play, what good are they anyway? - Janice Brodowsky

“If you’re reading these words, perhaps it’s because something has kicked open the door for you, and you’re ready to embrace change. It isn’t enough to appreciate change from afar, or only in the abstract, or as something that can happen to other people but not to you. We need to create change for ourselves, in a workable way, as part of our everyday lives.” ― Sharon Salzberg, The Power of Meditation: A 28-Day Programme for Real Happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment